Friday, September 23, 2016

Great for Curls, Not Sure About Updo's




I would call this a perfect detangling brush. The combs are spaced apart enough where the hair/fur can be worked using the larger side then with the smaller side. I have a brush with a bunch of small tight bristles and my dogs do not care for it. Mainly the cock-a-poos. Their hair is so curly that if I go in with the compact bristles it pulls and yanks on their curls. This comb is more of a pick and so I can pick out the dogs starting at the back and working my way up their bodies. In the video, you can see how much this comb work on smooth fur too. This was taken ONE day after she was groomed. As an owner of multiple dogs who have curly puddle type of hair, this is a god sent. Or ninja sent. Whichever. The hair is super easy to clean out of the comb, it just slides right out. No need for cutting it out or all the fuss of pulling and pulling to get it clean. The soft rubber type of handle is great for when I am combing my dogs after their bath. I received this product at a promotional rate for an honest review. There ya have it. #ShedNinjaComb




 [[ASIN:B00ZBBHMLI Dog and Cat Comb Double Sided with Stainless Steel teeth Anti Shedding Brush , Grooming Tool for both Large and Small Pets by Shed Ninja]]

No comments:

Post a Comment