Sunday, September 25, 2016

Great Value 10/10




5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value 10/10, September 25, 2016
By KansasLiving

I like that this set has many types of products for the shower or bath. I know one good scrub brush alone can sometimes cost upward of 10 dollars. For me, I think the option to use the handle or hold onto the scruber with the build in hand holder is super convenient. I don't think the pressure head will get much use. The back cleaner with the handles on both sides is great. I like that you can hang it to dry or throw it into the laundry. I know some use this a dry brush system, not this gal. I use this to get the spots my arms can't reach. This comes in a nice wrappable box that would be great for gift giving. It also comes with a bag. I wouldn't recommend putting the items back into the bag once used, just because they would be wet. I can see someone using the bag if they do the dry brushing thing. One tip is to make sure these get dried completely after each use. Hanging them works best. The stone was used in conjunction with a pink pumice stone I already had.Using them together was super effective. I received this at a promotional price for my honest review. This is it.
#BathBuddySPASet

No comments:

Post a Comment